Clerk's Office

Global Menu

Clerk's Office

Skagit County Clerk: Melissa Beaton


Legal Financial Obligation (LFO)

Conviction History Review

If you are interested in having your conviction history reviewed, you may sign up through Skagit Legal Aid,   

Options for Paying Legal Financial Obligation Fines and Fees

The Clerk’s Office offers these options for citizens to make payments on legal financial obligations. Payments will only be accepted for Skagit County Superior Court criminal cases.


Payments can be made online by visiting nCourt
Please note: There is a service fee for processing payments online.  The total amount, including the service fee, will be displayed prior to you submitting the payment.  Once the payment has been submitted, you will receive an email letting you know if your payment has been accepted or rejected. 


To make a payment by phone, please call nCourt at:
855-873-9713, Mon-Fri 5am - 5pm and Sat-Sun 7am – 11pm PST 
Please note:
There is a service fee for processing payment(s) by phone. You will need to know your case number(s) to make a payment. 
You can look up your case number(s) here
or call the Clerk’s Office at 360-416-1800.


Payments may be made by Cashier’s Check or Money Order payable to Skagit County Clerk and mailed to:

Skagit County Clerk
205 W. Kincaid, Room 103
Mount Vernon, WA  98273

Be sure to include your case/cause number on the payment.  If you are sending one Cashier’s Check / Money Order for multiple cases, you must indicate the amount to be applied to each case.

If you are unsure of your case number for any of these methods, you may find it at or call the Clerk’s Office at 360-416-1800.