Skagit County Law Library
JoAnne Giesbrecht, Librarian
The Skagit County Law Library offers access to legal resources for professional, business and personal needs.
The Library collection includes:
- Revised Code of Washington
- Washington State Statutes
- Case Opinions of Washington Supreme Court and Appellate Courts
- Case Opinions of United States Supreme Court
- United States Code Annotated
- Washington Digest
- American Jurisprudence 2nd Edition
- Court Forms and Practice Guides
- Westlaw Online Database
- The Law Library's helpful and knowledgeable staff will be glad to assist you in your needs.
- Full service copy machine and computer terminals are available for public use.
- The staff of
the Skagit County Law Library cannot give legal advice.
Board of Trustees
Meetings are held quarterly, the first Thursday of the Months of March, June, September and December at 8:30 AM in the Skagit County Law Library. Meetings are subject to cancellations.
Useful Websites for additional legal information:
- WashingtonLawHelp www.washingtonlawhelp.org
- Legal information on a wide variety of topics: Washington State Courts www.courts.wa.gov
- For finding court forms www.wa-probate.com
- Probate forms and information; Washington State Law Library www.courts.wa.gov/library/
- Law Library RCWs
For additional questions please call: (360) 416-1290