The Skagit County
Law Library offers access to legal resources for professional, business
and personal needs.
The Library collection includes:
- Revised Code of Washington
- Washington State Statutes
- Case Opinions of Washington Supreme Court and Appellate Courts
Opinions of United States Supreme Court
States Code Annotated
Jurisprudence 2nd Edition
Forms and Practice Guides
- Westlaw Online Database
- The Law Library's
helpful and knowledgeable staff will be glad to assist you in your
- Full service
copy machine and computer terminals are available for public use.
- The staff of
the Skagit County Law Library cannot give legal advice.
Board of Trustees
- Superior Court Judge Laura M. Riquelme
- County Commissioner Lisa Janicki
- Attorney Gary Jones
- Attorney Elizabeth Neidzwski
- Attorney Merrilee Harrell
- Superior and Juvenile Court Administrator Lisa West
The next scheduled meeting is January 16th, 2020 from 8:30 – 9:15 AM at the Skagit County Law Library.
Meetings are subject to cancellations.
Websites for additional legal information:
For additional questions please call: (360) 416-1290