Historical Museum

Global Menu

Historical Museum

Located in La Conner
"Come to the top of the hill for a spectacular view of Skagit County history"

Pressentin Bros. Store, 1923 Marblemount, WA
The Pressentin brothers Paul and Otto started their store in 1898. They supplied loggers and miners with "anything they could get"- tools, work clothing, and groceries. Paul was the postmaster for Marblemount, so the store had a post office. The store was in business for many years, changing hands during the 1920s. The building is still there and now known as the Log House Inn.


Back to the Gallery