Comprehensive Plan Amendments 2014 Docket
The Growth Management Act provides that “each comprehensive land use plan and development regulations shall be subject to continuing review and evaluation” and requires Skagit County to annually accept petitions for amendments or revisions to our Comprehensive Plan, in addition to the comprehensive periodic update. Skagit County implements this requirement through Skagit County Code Chapter 14.08, which describes the process for such amendments.
The Board of Commissioners docketed three items:
Board Consideration of Planning Commission Recorded Motions on 2014 Docket
NC-2 Birdsview Brewery
This is the only proposal moving forward for public comment at this time (August 13).
- Resolution R20140390 Establishing the 2014 Comprehensive Plan Amendments Docket (December 29, 2014)
- Department response to comments on 2014 CPA Docket – City of Sedro-Woolley, Wilfred Voigt, and Transfer of Development Rights and Density Credit Program petitions (December 19, 2014)
- Department response to comments on 2014 CPA Docket – Transfer of Development Rights and Density Credit Program (December 19, 2014)
- List of commenters and written comments on the 2014 CPA Docket (December 17, 2014)
- Skagit21 video of public hearing on the 2014 CPA Docket (December 15, 2014)
- Department Memo on Annual Comprehensive Plan Amendments 2014 Docket and Recommendations (December 2, 2014)
- Notice of Availability, Written Comment Period, and Public Hearing (November 27, 2014)
- Department Memo on Annual Comprehensive Plan Amendments 2014 Docket (November 21, 2014)