November 4, 2022
Housing Authority of Skagit County Seeking Commission Member Applicants
The Skagit County Board of Commissioners is seeking two (2) applicants for the Housing Authority of Skagit County Board from residents of Skagit County. Housing Authority Commission Members provide leadership and accountability that enables the Housing Authority of Skagit County to work proactively and collaboratively with the community, acting as a key partner in addressing homelessness issues in our community. Housing Authority Commissioners serve staggered five-year terms.
More information about the Housing Authority of Skagit County is available at: http://www.skagitcountyha.org/
To apply, please prepare a letter of interest with the following information:
- Name, physical address, phone number, and email address;
- Personal statement, including any applicable expertise and experience, as well as the reasons for your interest in serving;
- Responses to the following questions:
- How can housing authorities play a critical role in addressing homelessness?
- How do community partnerships and the consideration of wholistic community needs and priorities influence a housing authority’s business plan?
- Attest that the following materials have been reviewed: Foundations: Roles and Responsibilities (hudexchange.info);
- Disclosure of membership in, or affiliation with, any relevant interest groups.
Applications must be submitted no later than Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. to the Clerk of the Board of County Commissioners at email@example.com. Applications may also be submitted by mail or hand-delivered to the following address:
Clerk of the Board of County Commissioners
1800 Continental Place
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (360) 416-1300.