A great place for your RV Group Rally, Overnight Family Reunion & More!
- 6 acres of lush green lawn along with some gravel areas, securely fenced area, RV Dump station on site.
- Tons of area for a large campout plus lawn games, entertainment, etc.
- 50 RV sites with electricity, 45 also include water (shared between 2 sites, bring splitter)
- Lots of room for additional dry RV camp spots and tents. Smaller generators ok.
- June-September dates only, subject to availability
- Includes 24 hour restroom and free shower access
More information and rates: Group Campground Brochure
South Lot Specifications:
6 acres, 479 West Taylor Street entrance. Fenced area, mostly grass lawn with gravel driveways. Gravel area in NW corner of lot. 40-50 RV/Camp sites with electricity and/or water. No drop in camping, parking lot/camp area can be booked as a whole for large groups. Due to the large amount of grass, this area does have same limitations during the offseason as it’s subject to heavy saturation.
If you are interested in a Facility Rental/Function Applications, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (360) 416-1350 for rental rates, reservation forms, and to discuss your needs!
If you are looking for a small one day event please check out the Skagit County Reception Facility Guide.