Emergency Medical Services
Director: Jeff Sargent
Emergency Responder Training and Education
We know that what’s done in the field can affect an individual’s recovery much later. For instance, minimizing the paralyzing affects of a stroke gives a fuller life back to the victim.
The Medic One system provides standardized education and training for all field emergency personnel, giving everyone the best care possible.
Skagit County EMS maintains this information to provide the latest guidance on local plans, policies and procedures. For questions, please contact the EMS office.
- Multiple Casualty Incident Plan (MCI)
- Skagit County EMS Approved Abbreviation List for EMS Documentation
- ALS Indicators
- BLS Transport of Potential ALS Patients
- BLS Structured Call Chart Review
- QI Sentinel Events
- Advanced Airway Protocol and Report Form
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) Protocol
- ALS to BLS Downgrade Protocol - TRIAL
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Protocol
- Basic Life Support Glucometry Protocol
- BLS Naloxone Protocol
- EMS Intubation Protocol - DRAFT
- EMT EPI /Anaphylaxis
- High Performance CPR
- Indicators for Spinal Immobilization
- SGA/ King Airway
- Tourniquet Use