Office of Assigned Counsel

Director: Letty Alvarez-Gubitosi


Your child has the right to legal representation at the hearing and throughout the case.  You may hire your own attorney.  If you cannot afford to hire an attorney, a public defender can be appointed. 

If you want a public defender, you must contact the Office of Assigned Counsel prior to the hearing.

If you have any questions regarding eligibility please call the office at (360) 416-1690