Surface Water Management

Global Menu

Surface Water Management

Public Works

Illicit Discharge Report Form

If you are concerned about potential illegal dumping down a storm drain or illicit discharge into a stream or other body of water, please fill out the form below. Alternatively you can call Skagit County Public Works Surface Water Section at (360) 416-1400. Any photographs you could provide would also be very helpful. Click on the link at the bottom of this page to send an email and any attachments.

Please provide the following contact information (one or more means of contact as you wish). You are not required to provide any personal information, including your name, but we do need any information you can provide about when, where and what you observed.

Your Name
Last: First: MI

Your Home Telephone Number (555-555-5555):

Your Alternate Phone (Cell/Work):


What type of incident do you wish to report? Check all that apply:

Dumping Down a Storm Drain
Suspicious Discharge from Pipe into a Stream
Water in Stream is an Unusual Color
Water in Stream Smells Strange
Suspicious Suds or other Substance Floating on Water
Fish or other Aquatic Creatures appear to have Died

Where did the incident take place?

Address Street / Number

Location of Incident (Cross streets, body of water impacted, please be as specific as possible):

Date of Incident (mm/dd/yyyy):
Time of Observation (hh:mm am/pm):

Please add any details that might help a responder locate the site and know what to look for to take a sample.

If you have photos or other documentation they can be emailed to:

Please specify in more detail how you heard about this web site and this form. This will help us reach the public more effectively.

Check here if you would like a return call on the disposition of the incident.