Treasurer: Katie Jungquist
Official Payment Online Frequently Asked Questions
Table of Contents
- How much are the fees for this service?
- Why is there a fee for this service?
- Who sets the service charge fee?
- Who receives the service charge fee?
- Can I pay on more than one account at the same time?
- Where can I get the required tax account information?
- What happens if I pay the wrong amount?
- Can I use a credit card not listed?
- Can I pay other fees for Skagit County through this service?
You will be charged with a flat convenience fee of 2.63% on each transaction, with a minimum fee of $4.15.
A fee is charged like any other transactions involving a credit card. However, by law the Treasurer's Office cannot absorb this fee. (RCW 36.29.190)
Official Payments Corporation set the fee for this service.
Official Payments Corporation
No. Official Payments Corporation requires a separate transaction for each tax account.
Tax Account information is available by contacting the Treasurers Office at 360-416-1750 or e-mail the office at Treasurer@co.skagit.wa.us.
Your payment will not be posted to your tax account. The transaction made with Official Payments Corporation will be reversed.
The Treasurer's Office accepts payment made by credit cards for personal and real property tax only.