Skagit County, Washington
May 12, 2017
Commissioners plan East County Public Forum for May 17
East County residents with questions for the Skagit County Board of Commissioners – or representatives from various county departments and local agencies – are invited to attend a public forum May 17 in the commons room at Concrete High School.
The forum is set for 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 17. Residents can chat with county representatives at stations set up in the library before the Board of Commissioners take public comment at 6 p.m. in the commons room. Residents are encouraged to discuss any issue of interest.
Some additional representatives will include:
- Will Reichardt, Sheriff
- Dale Pernula and Ryan Walters, Planning and Development Services
- Jennifer Johnson, Public Health
- Dan Berentson and Chris Rowell, Public Works
- Kevin Chao, EMS
- Brian Adams and Rusty Regan, Parks and Recreation
- Bill Henkel and Claudia Marken, Community Action of Skagit County
- Board of Equalization
- Dale O’Brien, Skagit Transit
For more information, please contact the Commissioners’ Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-416-1300.